Heyo! I’m loving the prompt for today’s 30 Days of Me Challenge! I’m about to give you a glimpse into my favorite music. I love music from (almost) any genre and I often find bands that aren’t commonly known. Today you get to see what […]
I’m still behind but I promise I’m catching up soon. Hey, notice anything different around here? Please let me know what you think of my new website design. I wanna know what works & what doesn’t from your point of view. Yes, I’m serious. I’d […]
If you’re anything like me, you can’t focus at the gym, or on your performance, without some jams to inspire and motivate you.
I love music, but not like just listening to whatever the radio plays. I like to choose my music depending on the mood I’m in at the moment. When I’m at the gym I need motivated, strong lyrics that hint at winning battles and being an awesome, gorgeous woman. I have such a strong love for music, I can find something in any genre that I love. You’ll see. The following list is my absolute FAVORITE gym tracks that I listen to every time I go.
My favorite music app of all time is definitely Spotify. You know what I find awesome about them (besides the no-ad music and listening to and saving the songs I love) is the fact that they have a student discount!!! Spotify Student is only $4.99 a month as long as you sign up with your student email.
Here it is, my fave gym jams
- “Won’t Let Up” – Papa Roach
- “High and Low” – Palisades
- “End of Me” – Ashes Remain
- “Till I Collapse” – Eminem
- “Come and Get It” – I Prevail
- “Making Me Proud” – Red Cafe, Jeremih, & Rick Ross
- “Like a Drug” – Palisades
- “Trucker Hat” – Cold Creek Country
- “No Worries” – Lil Wayne
- “Rock is Dead” – Beartooth
- “DJ Turn It Up” – Yellow Claw
- “In My Room” – DJ Mustard, Yellow Claw, Tyga, & Ty Dolla $ign
- “Take It Out On Me” – Florida Georgia Line
- “Happy Song” – Bring Me The Horizon
- “My Chick Bad” – Ludacris & Nicki Minaj
- “You Could Be That Girl” – Brantley Gilbert
- “The Red” – Chevelle
- “You” – Lloyd & Lil Wayne
- “Body Like A Back Road” – Sam Hunt
- “Pull It Off” – Kane Brown
- “The Downfall of Us All” – A Day to Remember
- “One For The Money” – Escape the Fate
- “Hated” – Beartooth
- “Headphones” – Florida Georgia Line
I have plenty more that are on my playlist for the gym, but these are my favorites and my definite go-to songs.
Take a listen and tell me what you think. Got any songs that aren’t on here you think I’d love too? Let me know!!!!!
Enjoying what I’m offering?? Sign up here to stay updated by email when I post new content and get access to my free printable library.