June 3, 2017
Quick & Easy Strawberry Banana Waffles
Okay, so I don’t normally post my recipes on Saturday evenings but I just made these (yes, for dinner) and they were A-MAZING so I wanted to share them with all of you. Breakfast can get pretty boring, but I have created a wonderful summery treat for you. You have to try these Strawberry Banana Waffles!
To be honest, I wanted to make Banana Nut Waffles (recipe to come on another day) but I didn’t have the nuts so I had to modify my idea a bit. Turns out, I’ve created something that we will be having more often.
This recipe is quick to put together and to cook, which makes it easy to throw together on one of those mornings where you’re running around like a crazy woman (don’t worry mama, we all have them). Make these waffles for your littles and you’ll definitely be rocking your morning and making them a delicious home-cooked meal.
You can substitute the strawberries with any fruit you’d like, I think this would be great with blueberries also! Or just throw in the nuts & enjoy banana nut waffles.
This would also make some delicious pancakes I bet! Try it out and let me know how it goes. 😀
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)