May 28, 2017
Scrumptious Crockpot Chicken & Potatoes
I LOVE set-it-and-forget-it recipes. This recipe takes about 5 minutes to prep and then it’s ready to go at dinner time, just serve and enjoy. I enjoy using chicken because of its versatility. There are so many options with chicken that your possibilities are endless. This means that it’s easily adaptable to all of your picky-eater’s preferences! Every mom loves that, a recipe they can tailor to their family.
This post contains affiliate links. While you do not get charged any extra for purchasing through my links, I do get a small commission. For more information, visit my disclosure policy.
You can add on to the recipe by adding your favorite vegetables (peas, corn, or carrots) and even try it using pasta or rice instead of potatoes. Potatoes are a big favorite here in our home so it’s usually a go-to. But the flexibility of this recipe is sure to make it a regular choice for your busy home as it is for ours.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)