30 Days of Me Day 1: Interesting Facts About Me
Welcome to my “Month of Me” blog series. Each day for one month, I will cover the next item on the list above. As a tribute to my 1-month Blogiversary, I’m starting today to honor my accomplishment. Thank you for joining me on this journey and I hope I can become a small part of your life in one way or another. I found the challenge through Ashleigh over at Living Off Love & Coffee and thought it would be a great idea for my followers and readers to know me better.
This series is a way for you, my followers, to get to know me a little better. You can also participate on your blog. Start your series with a link back here and post a link here in the comments once you publish. You can also use the hashtag #30DaysofMe on Social Media so I can see what you’re up to.
If you haven’t yet, you can read my About Me so that you know the basics. Well, here goes nothing!
15 Interesting Facts About Me
- I participated in Camp NaNoWriMo this past year and actually finished with over 30k words on a novel.
- I taught myself how to knit, and am currently working on a large throw for myself.
- I don’t watch TV unless it’s on while I’m going to sleep.
- I pretty much NEVER wear make-up.
- I love to bake, but hardly ever eat what I bake.
- The sound of people chewing is a huge trigger for me, and I usually avoid crunchy or loud foods myself because of it.
- Last summer, I crocheted stuffed animals as a side hustle, and actually got so backed up I had to stop when the Fall semester started.
- I’ve always wanted to move to Arizona.
- I love tattoos.
- I’m actually glad I didn’t have a girl and ended up with 2 boys.
- I have been in a committed relationship for going on 9 years, and I’m only 26.
- I am the oldest of 5 children, my youngest sibling is 12 years old.
- I am almost never bored because I have way too many hobbies.
- My house is always clean, except for the kitchen sink. I hate doing dishes :\
- I don’t like fast food restaurants, except Mighty Taco (if you’ve never been to Buffalo, you’re missing out big time!).
Well, there you have it folks. Writing this was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be too, haha. I guess I’m a fairly boring person.
Don’t forget if you want to join in on the challenge to link back to me and post your Day 1 in my comments! I can’t wait to learn more about all of you.
Sign up for my newsletter to keep up with my 30 Days of Me series and all of my other content. I even have a couple of free printables for my subscribers. 😉